Thursday, July 26, 2012

Work in Progress

I have been working away in my classroom little by little throughout the summer. I have a very small room, so I try to get the most from my space. Here are some "work in progress" pictures I took today. I took these pictures on my phone, so they are not the best quality. I will post better quality pictures when my room is complete. 


This is the view from the doorway.



The first section of the bulletin board is my calendar area. Then I have pocket charts for vocabulary. The bins and storage underneath are for my math and literacy centers. 


Here, I have my "Wow Words" board where we will post interesting words to use in our writing.


 I spent a lot of time this summer sorting and organizing my books. 


I am still hunting for matching baskets for this bookcase.
 I purchased the ones on there now last year from the 
dollar spot at Target. 


This is our gathering area and my CAFE Menu.
 I made the crate seats last year and my kids loved them!


Here is a look at the mess I still need to organize. 


I have one more week before we officially go back for preplanning. I hope to work on some centers at home. I promised Lloyd I would stay away from my classroom during my last week of summer. 

We will see how that goes...


-Juliet 




No comments:

Post a Comment